Why some emails are junked as anti-spoof even if I have sender's email in my allowed list?
12/20/2019 1038 10137
Why are some emails junked as anti-spoof even if I have sender's email in my allowed list?
Emails which fail on SPF or DKIM will get junked if your Anti-spoof setttings are enabled and set to store them in junk box.
To allow email coming in from domains/ email addresses from Sender's in your allowed list, you have to UNCHECK the box which says: " Ignore allow lists" under the Manage | Security Services | Anti-Spoofing | SPF and DKIM section.
If this box is checked, Email security will Ignore the allowed list and take the action mentioned in the SPF/ DKIM settings if the email fails SPF or DKIM.
Please follow the steps as mentioned below to allow emails from Allowed list Senders:
- Login to Email security device as admin
- Go to Manage | Security Services | Anti-Spoofing | SPF and DKIM
- under SPF settings | Uncheck the box for "Ignore allow lists" and Click on "Apply changes"
- Repeat Step 3 under DKIM settings
- Send a test email from domain in the allowed list which was caught earlier by anti-spoof,the email should come through.