What's new in 11.1.0 Feature Release and SonicWall Support Recommendations for 10.6.x/10.7.x O
03/26/2020 5 8167
What's new in 11.1.0 Feature Release and SonicWall Support Recommendations for 10.6.x/10.7.x OS Installations.
What's New with the recently released 11.1.0 Firmware and What's the recommendation for existing customer's using 10.6.x/10.7.x OS?
Secure Mobile Access 11.1.0 is a new "Feature Release" that includes:
- Per-App VPN Support & Application Access Control
- CAPTCHA Authentication Support
- HTML5 based RDP Support
- vWorkSpace Native Access Module support
SonicWall Support Strongly recommends the following for customer's currently using 10.6.x/10.7.x firmware:
- It's a New Product line only intended for the above listed new Feature evaluation (Mobile Proof-of-Concepts & Pilot Projects). More details available in 11.1.0 Release Notes.
- Existing SRA Installations primarily based on Tunnel and other Workplace Access methods (OD Tunnel, Web Proxy, OD Proxy, and FQDN/Translation) is recommended to use the latest Maintenance release available within the 10.6.x & 10.7.x firmware platform.
- Customer's planning to add these new features to the existing SRA installations need to wait till the 11.3.0 release.
It's highly recommended to refer to the Release Notes and Administrator Guide for any outstanding issues before making the upgrade decision. For more details, please contact SonicWall Support.