Uploading Firmware for SonicPoint-Ns in Safe Mode
03/26/2020 15 11382
Accessing the SonicPoint-N Management Interface in Standalone Mode:
- The default management interface of the SonicPoint is 192.168.1.20
- If you are connecting to the LAN port on the SonicPoint directly from a PC or through only the PoE injector, you need to configure the Local Area Connection on the PC to be in the same subnet as the SonicPoint.
- IP address: 192.168.1.100.
- Netmask: 255.255.255.0.
- Connect directly to the LAN port of the SonicPoint with a crossover cable or regular cat. 5 Ethernet cable.
- Connect to the LAN port of the SonicPoint through the PoE injector with a regular cat. 5 Ethernet cable.
- Start your Web browser and direct it to the default management IP address for the SonicPoint, 192.168.1.20
Troubleshooting Tip: If you are unable to access the SonicPoint-N you may press the Reset Button on the SonicPoint-Ns to access it in SafeMode and then follow the above steps again:
Uploading firmware for SonicPoint-Ns