Unable to delete VPN policy
03/26/2020 16 People found this article helpful 33,702 Views
- When trying to delete a VPN policy the message “Unable to delete VPN Policy used by VPN tunnel interface” is shown.
- When trying to delete the VPN interface the error: “Error: Index of the interface: Interface is in use by OSPF” is shown.
- You will need to delete the VPN Interface to able to delete the VPN Policy.
- You will need to disable the OSPF to be able to delete the Interface.
Follow the steps below:
1. Go to Network | Routing. Under Routing Protocols select Routing Mode: Advanced Routing.
2. Click on Configure OSPF round button corresponding to the VPN you would like to delete.
3. Select disable on the first field OSPFv2.
4. Go to Network | Interfaces and delete the VPN.
5. Go to VPN | Settings. Now you should be able to delete the VPN completely.
Was This Article Helpful?