Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
SSL-VPN: clicking the Java bookmark in the Virtual Office, displays an error "Testing for Java Comp
04/14/2020 11 13362
When you click on the Java bookmark in the Virtual Office, Internet Explorer pop-up window displays the "Testing for Java compatibility... Test failed". error message
If installing the latest Java updates does not resolve the issue, follow these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Manage Add-ons.
- Click on the Sun Microsystems Inc add-ons.
- If its Disabled, To enable an add-on, click Enable (at the bottom of the window), and then click OK.
NOTE: There may be more than one add-on by Sun Microsystems, Inc., as shown in the screenshot below.
- You may have to restart Internet Explorer for the changes to take effect after you enable or disable an add-on.
- Log into the Virtual Office, and try your Java bookmark again.
NOTE: This document works for both Internet Explorer version 6 and 7.