Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
Sonicwall Wireless Network Manager : Reporting Feature
08/13/2021 0 1172
Wireless Network Manager provides the detailed reporting for the connected wireless clients along with the security policies applied. This can give an overview of the clients' activity in the network.
The report can be scheduled to be generated on daily and weekly basis. Follow the blow steps to generate the report through Wireless Cloud Manager :
- Navigate to Admin | Reports section and click GENERATE after select the reporting period
- Click on the SAVE button at the bottom of the screen once generated.
- Once saved, a pdf report will be generated and the status of the report should show as READY
- One can download the report by hovering the mouse pointer on the same report and clicking the DOWNLOAD button.
- Administarators can also swicth to OPTION tab and select or skip the basic infomration section and can apply their company logo on the report generated
- Administrators will have further more option to put schedule in the reporting by selecting either daily or weekly and can be delievred on other email addresses.
Key Highlights from the Report :