Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
SonicWall Switch Diagnostics
06/10/2020 1 3299
- Navigate to MANAGE | Switch Controller | Switches tab and then to the switch tab.
- If you have multiple switches you can select the name of the switch at the top and check the information for the specific switch.
Check Port Statistics:
- Navigate to MANAGE | Switch Controller | Switches tab and then to the Statistics tab.
- This table presents details on port-by-port performance.
- Navigate to INVESTIGATE | System Diagnostics and then select 'Switch Diagnostics' in the Diagnostics tool drop down.
- You can see the port status and counters per firewall interface.
- Navigate to MANAGE | Switch Controller | Overview tab. You can click on the three dots next to the switch from either Physical or VLAN view and select Reboot switch option.
- If the switch is not in connected state you would need to to log in to switch UI directly and restart it or power cycle the device.
- You can use a paper clip and insert it on the reset button and hold it for 15-30 seconds. Once all the lights flash and turn OFF, you can access it using the default IP: 192.168.0.239.
- You can also delete the switch from the firewall UI and re-add it where it goes into a factory default state before booting up and then installs the configuration saved on the firewall.