SonicWall SMA agents & access on Windows 10 RedStone Anniversary Pre-Release build
03/26/2020 3 12527
Note: This article would be updated once the official build is released / available . Any issues raised on post official Windows 10 RedStone build would be reviewed by SonicWall Engineering and provide their feedback as the code on SonicWall could be re-worked or suggest the customer to work with Microsoft on such reported issues.
1. Scenario: while upgrading from win7 to win 10
2. Pre-Condition: if CT /ODT/ SMA is installed. (In-place Upgrade)
3. Issue: Upgrade fails after around 70% completion, with the error BAD POOL CALLER.
4. Error Code: 0xC1900101 -0x4000D
5. Resolution: Uninstall any CT component and try upgrade again.
SonicWall team reviewed & tested the Microsoft Windows 10 Redstone Anniversary pre-release builds but there were no issues reported. Please contact Microsoft if any issues post release of Microsoft Pre-release Redstone builds. If you confirm this is an issue with SMA then please do contact Technical Support team.