SMB SSLVPN:- Logging out of http bookmark based firewall management page actually disconnects the S
03/26/2020 1057 6716
SMB SSLVPN:- Logging out of http bookmark based firewall management page actually disconnects the SSLVPN session
SSLVPN portal is setup with http/https bookmark to access the SonicWall firewall management. User logs into the SSLVPN portal, launches the bookmark and access the firewall management. After completing the firewall related tasks within the management GUI, the user logs out of the firewall session. At the same time, the SSLVPN login session is also disconnected.
Resolution or Workaround:
SonicWall has identified this issue and the fix will be available in the upcoming firmware release 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
How to Test:
1. Setup SSLVPN 2000 (22.214.171.124) or a SRA 1200 (126.96.36.199)
2. Configure a http bookmark to same network firewall .
3. Login to the SSLVPN portal
4. Launch the http bookmark for the firewall management login
5. Login to the Management GUI and then logout
6. Notice the SSLVPN portal is also disconnected.
Tracking ID: 107478