Reviewing SMA 100 logs for anomalous authentication attempts
10/06/2021 0 People found this article helpful 85,415 Views
The logs show the source IP address, method of authentication and authentication result.
- Navigate to Log | View.
- Time :Shows the time of event.
- Category :Authentication (this will show authentication events on the SMA).
- Source:The source IP address from where the authentication attempt was initiated.
- Destination:The destination IP address
- User:User account used for authentication
- Message:User authentication result (Successful/Failed)
- Clicking on the drop down arrow,will show more details regarding the event i.e User,Portal,Agent,Domain. Portal and Domain information is not available for unsuccessful attempts.
Was This Article Helpful?