Restrict Inbound Mail to G Suite Not Originating From Hosted Email Security
03/26/2020 6 People found this article helpful 39,933 Views
The following steps will lock down G Suite to accept email from only SonicWall Hosted Email Security (HES).
1. Log into the G Suite admin portal and select the General Settings tab on the Advanced settings page.
2. Scroll down to the Spam section, hover over the Inbound gateway setting, and click Configure.
3. Enter a description to represent the rule and click Add in the Gateway IPs section.
4. Add the IP ranges found in the HES FAQ and click Save.
NOTE: Each range of IPs will need to be entered separately.
5. Once the IP ranges are added, check the box next to Reject all mail not from gateway IPs and click Add Setting.
G Suite is now configured to accept only mail sent from SonicWall Hosted Email Security.
TIP: It is recommended to disable Spam Filtering in G Suite as HES will act as the spam filter. For steps to disable Spam Filtering in G Suite, click here.
Was This Article Helpful?