Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
Outbound Remote Desktop Connections fail when Client DPI-SSL is enabled
03/26/2020 352 13571
When DPI-SSL Client Inspection is enabled, outbound Remote Desktop Connections (RDP) fail. This KB article describes how to workaround this issue.
- Login to the SonicWall management interface.
- Open the SonicWall UTM diag page (not the Diagnostics page under System) by entering https://<SonicWall.management.ip.address>/diag.html in a web browser.
- Go to the DPI-SSL Settings section.
- Change Max stream offset to check for SSL client-hello resemblance from 512 to 32.
- Click on Accept at the top to save the change.