Not Getting Add Unit Window After Upgrading to GMS 8.2
03/26/2020 1,050 People found this article helpful 98,873 Views
This article describes how to resolve the issue after upgrading to GMS 8.2 and are unable to add a unit to GMS because the Add Unit Window is not opening in any browser.
The Apache Tomcat was upgraded in GMS 8.2 to a newer version. Some of the cache files are not deleted during the upgrade.
- Log into the /appliance side of GMS
- Change the url to be /appliance/techSupport.html
- Click on Accept
- Go to the Tomcat Web Server Cache
- Click on the Clear Cache button
- Click on Home in the upper right of the page
- Go to Deployment | Services
- Check the box next to SonicWall Universal Management Suite - Web Server
- Click on the Restart Button on the bottom left of the Table
If this does not resolve the issue, please clear the cache of your browser and try again.
Was This Article Helpful?