Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
Mobile Connect compatibility with iOS10
03/26/2020 68 13877
iOS 10 does not work properly with Mobile Connect v4.0.12, thus preventing connectivity.
Error messages such as:
there is no reachable Sonicwall appliance
it is not a valid Sonicwall appliance
IOS 10 compatibility has been resolved in the latest version of Mobile Connect v4.0.16 (or higher) and is now available for download from the Apple App Store .
Mobile Connect 4.0.16 (or later) contains the following new features and fixes:
• iOS 10 compatibility fixes
• URL Control updates
• Additional fixes
Some users continue to report issues with Mobile Connect v4.0.16 and IOS 10. For those users, updating the firmware on the SonicWall appliance the most recent version resolves the issue.
You can check the most recent firmware versions available for your product through your MySonicWall account:
- Log into your MySonicWall account.
- In MySonicWall, click Downloads in the left navigation pane to display the Download Center screen.
- Select your product in the Software Type drop-down list to display available firmware versions.
- To download the firmware to your computer, click the link for the firmware version you want. You can download the Release Notes and other associated files in the same way.