Missing CFS Categories under Web Activity Reports
03/26/2020 1,139 People found this article helpful 43,495 Views
This article explains reasons why reports are missing CFS categories and how to correct it.
- Log into the SonicWall that is currently missing Content Filter (CFS) Categories
- Go to Security Services | Content Filter
- Identify if the SonicWall is configured for via Users and Zones or via App Rules
- If via Users and Zones, Click on Configure then check that Log Access to URL is Enabled
- If via App Rules, Select the CFS App Rule Policy and check that Enable Logging is Enabled
- Next, go to Log | Settings then Click the plus sign (+) next to Filter View in the Upper Left of that screen
- Enter in the field name=website (As seen in the image below) then click apply
- On the Screen ensure the following are turned on for Syslogging:
Syslog Website Accessed
The reports should now be reflecting the CFS Categories.
Was This Article Helpful?