LDAP Configuration In CASS 2.0
03/26/2020 17 11422
In CASS 2.0 LDAP servers can be configured with SonicWall Anti-Spam feature. This will enable LDAP users to configure email address/domain based allowed/blocked list. This will also enable admin to configure Junk Summaries to be sent only to users in LDAP and manage the LDAP users for CASS related settings.
To configure LDAP in CASS, follow the steps below:
1. Login to the UTM device as admin.
2. Navigate to Anti-Spam - LDAP Configuration page.
3. Under Available LDAP Servers, click on Add Server button.
4. This will provide option to enter the LDAP server details as per the screenshot below. Enter the LDAP server name, IP address or Host name, LDAP server port, LDAP server type, LDAP Page size (leave the value to default), SSL support(Not supported yet) and LDAP referral option (unchecked will help faster query response).
5. Under Authentication Method, enter the login information for the LDAP server. You may test the login by clicking on "Test LDAP Login" button
6. Select the check box for option "Auto-fill LDAP Query fields when saving configuration." to fill up the LDAP query automatically. If you want to use custom query you may add the same under LDAP Query Panel.
7. Click on the Save Changes button and all the details will be saved and you will be able to view the LDAP users under "Manage User" section.
You may contact SonicWall support team if you are unable to configure the LDAP settings.