Java 7 certificate error "The connection to this website is untrusted" while connecting
03/26/2020 7 15642
When connecting to Java bookmark using Virtual office a error is displayed.
This error means that Java does not trust this website. It can come with both UTM-SSLVPN or SRA box.
This error could come in either of these scenarios:
- A self-signed certificate is being used .
- A valid signed certificate is being used on the virtual office portal and browser is also trusting it.
- Open Java console on user's computer
- This image is based on Java 7 Update 65 and it can be different for different version.
- Click on Manage Certificates.
To identify the cause of the error, Certificate chain of virtual office needs to checked and if Java certificate store does not have the Root CA certificate of intermediate certificate ,they need to be imported there.
How to Test:
After the required certificates are imported, close the browser and login again.The Java error will no longer appear.