How to use TOTP Google Authenticator from Browsers
10/22/2020 10 2022
How to use TOTP Google Authenticator via Web browsers if the end user does not have a smart phone.
There are certain users who may not have access to a smart phone or they may not use a smart phone.
The following steps can be followed to use Google Authentication via web browsers:
1. Download the browser extension named "Authenticator"
2. Install the Web Extension on your Browser:
3.Once the Web Extension is installed, go the Virtual Office Portal, where you will get an option to bind your user account.
4. Once you reach the page, click on the extension which you have downloaded and added to your Web Browser:
5.Click on the scan QR code option, Next to the edit option
6. Once you click on the scan QR code option, you will get an option to crop the QR code. Once you crop it, you will see the following screen:
7.Once you see the alert where it says your user name has been added, Click on the extension again and you will get your TOTP code:
8. Once you enter the code, you will be able to login to the portal.