Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How to Setup O365 Connector to use with SonicWall Hosted Email Security
04/21/2021 18 1919
NOTE: Recommendations from Microsoft. For more details, please follow: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/mail-flow-best-practices/non-delivery-reports-in-exchange-online/fix-error-code-451-4-7-500-699-asxxx-in-exchange-online.
- Login to Microsoft Exchange Admin Center as an Admin of the Organization
- On the Left Navigation Bar, select Connectors (https://admin.exchange.microsoft.com/#/connectors)
- Click on “Add a connector” to add and configure a new Connector that applies security policy for emails routed from SonicWall Hosted Email Security.
- On the “Add a connector” Wizard.
- Select “Partner organization” as “Connection from” for the New Connector. The only option for “Connection to” will be “Office 365”. Click Next.
- Configure the Name for the Connector as “Inbound Email From SonicWall HES” and opt to “Turn it on”. Click Next.
Authenticating sent email
- Identify the Partner Organization based on IP Address by adding the IP of Hosted Email Security
- Please add this following ranges
- HES NA
- HES EU
- Click on +, Add the IP and Click Next
- Review the Configuration of the new Connector. And click “Create Connector”
- Saving the connector will ensure that the security restrictions are applied on email messages from SonicWall Hosted Email Security.