How to Set a Delegate to Check Junk Box Messages
03/26/2020 6 People found this article helpful 95,486 Views
In cases where distribution groups may receive junk mail, a delegate can be set to review and take action on email sent to the Junk Box.
Configure the delegate
1. Log into the Email Security Appliance and navigate to the Manage page then go to Users, Groups, and Organizations > Users.
2. Select the user to which the Delegate will be assigned and click Sign in as User.
3. Once logged in as the User, go to Settings > Delegate and click Add.
4. Select the user to be assigned as Delegate and click Add Delegate.
NOTE: There is a search bar in the upper right corner for convenience.
5. When the Delegate is added, a green Success banner is displayed and the email address of the Delegate is present.
To Check Junk Box As The Delegate
1. Once a user has been set as a Delegate, the option to log in as the Delegate will appear in the lower left corner when logged into the Junk Box.
NOTE: The link only appears for the user who is set as the Delegate. It will not appear when logged in as that user through the admin portal.
Was This Article Helpful?