How to reset the licensing on GMS or Analyzer
03/26/2020 59 9686
When a GMS component (Console or Agent) is registered, a license file is created ([GMSVP]\etc\sgms.o). To reset the licensing for that component, and to delete the sgms.o file, perform the following steps.
- Log in to the System Interface at http://IPaddress/appliance.
- After authentication, change the URL to http://IPaddress/appliance/techSupport.html.
- Read the warning, then click the ‘Accept’ button:
- Click the ‘Reset License’ button:
- Click the back button in the browser to return to the System Interface.
- At System | License, click the ‘Refresh License’ button. A new license file will be created.