How to install secondary (optional) NSA 2700 Power Supply
03/01/2021 1 People found this article helpful 19,954 Views
This document provides instructions for installing a power supply in your NSa 2700 network security appliance.
Power Supply Information
Power Supply Specifications
SNWL PWR SPLY
Output 12 VDC, 5.0 A
Input 100-240 VAC
TZ570 / TZ570W
TZ670 / NSa 2700
NOTE: SonicWall power supplies are of use only with approved SoncWall appliances.
Installing the Power Supply into the Appliance
CAUTION: Do not install anything except the NSa 2700 power supply into the NSa 2700 appliance.
- Using a Phillips screwdriver, remove the screw securing the top to the power supply compartment.
- Slide the top toward the back of the appliance and then lift to remove, exposing the power supply compartment.
- Remove the thumbscrew holding the bracket and remove the bracket from the compartment.
- Plug the cord from the power supply into the matching interface in the back corner.
- Place the power supply in the compartment.
- Secure the bracket with the thumbscrew.
- Wrap the cord so it lies in the space beside the power supply.
- Place the top over the compartment, ensuring that the hook on the side goes into the matching slot, and slide into place. Secure the cover with the screw.
- Connect the external power cord to the power supply.
- Connect the other end of the cord to a power source.
Was This Article Helpful?