Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How to find an NSM tenant is part of AAR (Analytics And Reporting)?
04/19/2021 2 387
In this Article, we explained the method to find a NSM tenant is part of AAR (Analytics And Reporting) or not.
Login to NSM using the link https://cloud.sonicwall.com and follow below
- Select your NSM Tenant from the drop-down list. In this example, we click NSM 2.0 Tenant from the drop-down list
- Click Network Security Manger under Products and Click the OK button on the tile.
- Navigate to Firewalls | Inventory, you can see your Firewall added to this tenant on the right side.
- Click Side Arrow near your Firewall name to see the unit status as below
- Click on ZT, Analytics & Report Status tab to find your tenant is part of AAR or not as below
If you see Analyzer NG below VPN Tunnel, then your tenant is part of AAR (Analytics And Reporting).
If you don't see Analyzer NG below Zero Touch, then your tenant is not a part of AAR (Analytics And Reporting).