Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How to export logs from the Capture client console and the endpoint
03/26/2020 30 10544
Export logs from capture client console and endpoint
Log in https://captureclient.sonicwall.com/ using your MysonicWall account credentials.
To View and Export Logs from the Capture Client Console:
- Navigate to Analytics|Logs.
- Export Logs in a .csv format. The logs are exported for sorting and viewing endpoints-specific activity.
To view and export logs from the Endpoints
- Click on Capture Client icon on the System tray.
- Right click and select the option View Logs.
- The logs open in Notepad format. Click Save and send it to Tech Support for further analysis.