How To Enable the Ability To Remove and Fully Edit Auto-added Access Rules
03/26/2020 92 People found this article helpful 45,478 Views
SonicWall provides the ability to remove and edit the auto created access rules.
1. Log in to SonicWall, and instead of "main.html" use "diag.html" (for example when device has an IP address 192.168.1.1 go to https://192.168.1.1/diag.html).
2. Then click on Internal Settings and scroll down to Firewall Settings.
3. Click Enable the ability to remove and fully edit auto-added access rules.
4. Click Accept at the top of the page and click close.
5. Navigate to Firewall | Access Rules to check the delete and edit options available on auto-added access rules.
Was This Article Helpful?