How to enable logging for SonicPoint
03/26/2020 68 People found this article helpful 100,047 Views
The Sonicpoint logs will be used to analyze information regarding the internal functioning of the Sonicpoint and any errors.
1) Login to SonicWall management interface.
2) Replace main.html with diag.html in the browser page.
3) Click on Internal Settings. (A word of caution: Do not make any other changes on this page unless directed by a Tech Support Engineer).
4) Scroll down to section "Wireless Settings".
5) Check option "SonicPointN Logging Enable".
6) Hit Accept button at the top of the page to save changes and click on Close button on top left corner to go back to Sonicwall page.
How to Test :
Navigate to Sonicpoint | Sonicpoints | SonicpointNs. Click on the download button next to the reboot button (This operation downloads the log file of sonicpoint)
Was This Article Helpful?