Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How to enable and collect debug logs from Connect Tunnel
07/08/2021 13 14367
Enterprise Secure Mobile Access- how to enable and collect debug logs from Connect Tunnel (Legacy and Modern Connect Tunnel)
If you are having issues with connecting using Connect Tunnel please follow the procedure below: Legacy Connect Tunnel
- Enter Connect Tunnel properties section
- Go to logging tab and check 'enable debug logging'
- Clear the logs --> reproduce the issue and export the logs. Provide the logs to Sonicwall support for analysis.
Connect Tunnel (or Modern Connect Tunnel)
- Click on Advanced Settings icon at the bottom left corner.
- Move the toggle bar to Debug under logging
- Clear the logs and reproduce the issue.
- Export logs and send them to support for analysis. Reset the logging back to Information once done.