How to download Software from MySonicWall.com's account?
03/26/2020 80 9902
This Article is meant to help you download the available software in your MySonicWall.com account.
You have 2 options for downloading software in MySonicWall.com:
1. Free Software, in which you do not need a MysonicWall account. If is this your case, please follow these instructions:
How do I download free SonicWall software?
2. Software and Updates linked to specific products such as Firmware Updates, Hotfixes, and other documentation. For this software, you must have a MySonicWall account, plus an appliance registered to your account. Please be aware that you can download all the free software available from your SonicWall account.
- Go to www.MySonicWall.com and log in to your account.
- To view previous downloads go to Resources & Support then My Downloads.
- This will show you all Documentation, Software, or Firmware updates that have been downloaded and the Model Type they are associated to.
- This will include the Name, Type, Version, Release Date, File Type (Firmware or Documentation), and Language for all previous downloads.
5. Click on the Light Bulb then click "Downloads" in order to access the latest downloads. NetExtender.
6. This will take you to the Free Downloads which will list out all available downloads.
7. Both the Global VPN Client and NetExtender have been added to the "Select a Product" drop down.
8. By using the drop downs you can refine your search for a specific download.
8. Click the Arrow to the left of the software or firmware you wish to download to get more detail on the specific OS it is compatible with. In this demonstration we will use the Global VPN client.
9. Click the tray icon with an arrow pointing at it in order to start the download.