How to create and export On-Demand report from CSC / CGMS
03/26/2020 8 8384
This will help users to create and download PDF reports on Current and Historical data available in CGMS for the firewall as needed.
There are two options to export and download data from CSC
1. Creating report on current / historical data in CSC and exporting it
2. Downloading already existing older scheduled reports
In order to download On-Demand report in CSC, follow the steps suggested:
1. Login to https://cloud.sonicwall.com and select the correct 'Tenant Group' and click the 'Reports' Tile.
2. Now Select the Firewall and then Click on 'Details' and then select the required report category
3. On the main page, select the filters and set the Date range on the top bar as needed and hit 'refresh' button
4. Once data is loaded on the page, click dots on the top right on top bar and it will load the options
5. From the menu, Click on 'Generate Flow Report PDF' for PDF report OR 'Export Grid Data as CSV' if needed to export as CSV
a. For PDF report, you will get below popup, Click OK to continue and then go to 'Scheduled Reports > Archive' page
On the 'Scheduled Reports > Archive' page you will see newly createdd 'On-Demand' PDF report
Click on 'Dowload' icon to donwload the PDF report
b. For CSV report, you can directly download the data onto your desktop from the browser
2. To download already existing older schedule reports, following below steps.
For Creating/Editing a schedule report, follow the KB
How to create a scheduled report in Capture Security Center (CSC)
NOTE: If you choose the option to Email and Archive both, then the reports will emailed as well as archived.
1. In order to download old scheduled reports, Go to Reports | Scheduled Reports | Archive page
It will list all the scheduled reports which are Archived, you will get an option to Download the Report.
The downloaded file will be in zipped format, once you unzip the file, you will see a PDF report.