How to create a scheduled report in Capture Security Center (CSC)
03/26/2020 50 9389
Creating a scheduled report in Capture Security Center(CSC)
Here are the steps to create a new scheduled report in Capture Security Center:
1. Login to your Capture Security Center by going to the URL https://cloud.sonicwall.com/muir/spog/login. Use your mysonicwall.com credentials for login.
After successful login, Go to the Reports Tile under Capture Security Center.
2. Once you are in Reports Tile, Click on Reports Panel | Schedule Reports | Schedules.
3. Now click on the icon for Create a Schedule Report.
4. In the Create New Report window, enter the name of the Report, Report Interval (Daily/Weekly/Monthly) and Report Type as "Flow Report".
5. Click on Email or Archive or both check boxes depending upon your requirement of whether you want to email or archive these reports, or you want to have both. You can add only one email address here.
6. Click on Settings icon which says Show Advanced Configuration, here you can choose what categories of report you want for your scheduled reports. Now click on Save to save the report.
7. Based on your configuration of report interval in step 2, this report will be emailed/archived, The archived reports can be found under Reports | Schedule Reports | Archive, you can download these archived reports from here.