How to configure the SRA device to reboot automatically on a schedule basis.
03/26/2020 15 12715
Network administrators might want to reboot the network devices on a schedule basis for maintenance purpose and it is very difficult for them to perform this manually every time. SRA devices has a feature which will allow the administrators to reboot the device as per the schedule.
This article explains how to configure the SRA device to reboot automatically as per the schedule.
Here's how to configure the SRA device to reboot automatically as per the schedule:
- Login to the management interface of the SRA device.
- Navigate to the URL https://X.X.X.X/cgi-bin/diag as shown in the screenshot (Note: X.X.X.X - IP address to access the management interface of SRA)
- Click Internal settings.
- Enable the option "Enable Scheduled Reboot".
- Specify the number of days, after which the device needs to reboot. (Note that this will be a recursive reboot as per the number of days specified)
- Select the time when the device needs to be rebooted.
- Click Accept and Go Back.
The reboot will occur within 15 minutes after the selected time.