Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How to Configure Host Resolution in SRA/SMA device?
03/26/2020 5 12947
How to Configure Host Resolution in SRA device?
The Host Resolution page enables network administrators to configure or map host names or fully qualified domain names (FQDNs) to IP address.
1. Login to SRA device using Admin credentials.
2. Navigate to the Network | Host Resolution page.
3. Click Add Host Name.
4. In the Add Host Name window |IP Address field | type the IP address that maps to the host name.
5. In the Host Name field | type the host name that you want to map to the specified IP address.
6. Optionally, in the Alias field | type a string that is the alias for the host name OR you can leave blank.
7. Click Add. The Host Resolution page now displays the new host name.