How to collect Technical Support Report from a MAC OS for Capture Client
09/13/2021 1 People found this article helpful 31,432 Views
This article covers how to download required tech support file from a MAC OS for the capture Client:
- Open the Terminal on the MAC Device. (Click the Launchpad icon in the Dock, type Terminal in the search field, then click Terminal)
- Once the Terminal screen pops up, run the following Command Line. Make sure to replace <username> with the username of the logged in user:
/Library/SonicWall/CaptureClient/SonicWallEnforcementService send tsr send=false save=true dir=/Users/<username>/Desktop/
- Once the above step is done , a credential screen would appear , please enter the credentials for the MAC and hit enter.
- This will run the process of collecting the TSR as seen on the screenshot below:
- Once the Process is completed as Done with TSR , then a TSR File can be seen on the Desktop as shown below:
Was This Article Helpful?