Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How to change the MTU value of a non-WAN Interface on Gen 5
03/26/2020 8 12562
This article describes how to change the MTU value of an interface that is not in the WAN zone on Gen 5 appliances.
Here's the workaround:
- Go to Network | Interfaces and click the configuration button of the interface.
- Change the zone as "WAN" zone.
- Go to the tab Advanced and set the "Interface MTU" to 1500.
- Click OK.
- Click again on the configuration button of the interface.
- Re-assign the interface to its original zone.