How to Change Default Size for SonicOS Management Interface Tables
03/26/2020 4 11068
The SonicOS management interface allows you to control the display of large tables of information across all tables in the management Interface.
Value can be set to any size ranging from 1 to 5,000 items.
By Default, Table page size in all tables displayed in the SonicOS management interface is 50 items per page.
To change this Value
1. Navigate to System | Administraton.
2. Enter the desired number of items per page in the Default Table Size field :
3. Enter the desired interval for background automatic refresh of Monitor tables (including Process Monitor, Active Connections Monitor, and Interface Traffic Statistics) in seconds in the Auto-updated Table Refresh Interval field.
4. Click Accept button on the top the same page.
The changes will be applied to all tables in the management Interface. Most of these are listed below :
- - Connection monitor.
- - Access Rules.
- - NAT Policies/Routing.
- - App control Advanced
- - All Object Tables ( Address, Service, Match, Action, Bandwidth etc.)
- - VPN Settings.
- - Multicast IGMP State Table.
- - SSLVPN Status.
- - Users
- - GAV/IPS/ASW Signature Tables.
NOTE: Some tables, including Active Connections Monitor, VPN Settings, and Log View, have individual settings for items per page which are initialized at login to the value configured here. Once these pages are viewed, their individual settings are maintained. Subsequent changes made here will only affect these pages following a new login.
After changing the Default Table size value you can see the changes in all avilable Table Pages.