How to Block Microsoft Office 365 on SonicWall
12/20/2019 55 11725
This article covers step by step configuration for blocking Microsoft office 365.
Login to SonicWall UTM appliance
1) Click on MANAGE , navigate to Rules | Advanced Application Control.
2) Make sure under App Control Global Settings , Enable App Control is Checked
3) Under App Control Advanced, View Style : Category Select Business Apps and Application Select Microsoft Office 365
4) Click on Edit button for Microsoft Office 365
5) Select Enable for Block and Log options.
6) Click on OK and then click Accept at the bottom.
7)Make sure that App Control Service is enabled on LAN Zone (If you are using it for LAN Zone).
8) Now if the any device in that zone tries to get to Microsoft 365 , the connection will be drooped and we can see the same in Logs.
9) For Logs , click on INVESTIGATE button on the top bar and select EVENT LOGS.