How to Apply McAfee Enforced AV Licensing on the SonicWall GUI
03/26/2020 6 10835
How to Apply McAfee Enforced AV Licensing on SonicWall Web User Interface
A notice has been issued for SonicWall Enforced Client's (McAfee and Kaspersky). Please see Notice: End of Support for SonicWall Enforced Client for more information.
Log into the SonicWall web user interface.
1. Navigate to System > Licenses
2. Under Manage Security Services Online > To Activate, Upgrade, or Renew services > click on the blue hyper link "click here".
3. Requires to enter mySonicWall.com credentials (Username & Password) from the account that the SonicWall is registered on.
4. Within the same line McAfee: Enforced Client Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware, click on the "Review" or "Activate" to enter the license key.
5. Enter you McAfee Enforcement AV license key and click "Submit".
Now the SonicWall is licensed for McAfee Enforcement AV.