How to add SMA 100 series appliances in Analyzer 8.x?
1. Start the browser and go tohttp://localhost/sgms/auth
2.Click on Console Tab->Management->Settings->Enable SMA and update. Logout and Login back you can see SMA tab.
Note: In Analyzer 8.5, SMA option is not available. This has been fixed in DTS 203898, please contact tech support to get the hotfix for Analyzer.
3. Click on SMA tab.Right click onGlobal View and click on "Add Unit" to add the SonicWall SMA 100 series appliance. (You can also add the SonicWall unit by clicking on thehighlighted icon above Global View as shown in the below image).
4. Fill in the fields as shown in the below screen shot to complete the unit addition process.
5. Click onOK & the SonicWall unit will be added to the Analyzer GUI.
To prepare a SonicWall SMA 100 series appliance for Analyzer management, perform the following:
1. Login to the SMA appliance. 2. Navigate to theLog > Settings page in the GUI. 3 Add Primary Syslog server
5. Click Accept
6. Navigate toLog > Analyzer page in the GUI.Click Add Server name and Port number(514).