How to add domains in LDAP configuration to appear on the list in the drop down while logging in as
03/26/2020 1049 11020
How to add domains in LDAP configuration to appear on the list in the drop down while logging in as user.
Once you configure your LDAP server and if users are unable to see domain name in the drop down to login, you will have to go through the steps mentioned as below to fix the issue.
Steps to add domains to appear on the list in drop down while logging in as user:
- Login to the email security server as Admin
- Go to Manage | Server | LDAP configuration
- Click on the LDAP server to configure (as shown below)
- Go to Add LDAP Mappings section ( at the bottom of the page)
- Type the NetBIOS name of your domain in the box next to "Domains"
- Separate multiple domains with a comma (as shown below)
- Click on save changes
If you are unable to see the domain dropdown list on the Login page make sure there is a check on the box under
Global configurations which reads " Show a List of Domains to end users for authentication" as shown below
if its missing, you can check the box and save it. Once you have checked that box and saved it, log out and you will see the domain name in the drop down option on the main login page.
NOTE: If the navigation or the screenshot looks different from the one mentioned above , you may be in an older firmware version and would require a firmware upgrade. Please refer the link below to upgrade the firmware to latest version.