How to activate NSv 200 Trial Instance from MySonicWall account?
04/06/2021 10 People found this article helpful 90,018 Views
This article depicts the steps involved in activating an NSv 200 Trial in MySonicWall account for the VMware ESXi, Azure and AWS instances respectively.
Users need to generate the serial number for the NSv trial instances from the respective MySonicWall account instead approaching SonicWall Sales Team.
1. Login to the MySonicWall account (https://www.mysonicwall.com).
2. Navigate to Product Management | Free Trial Software.
3. Scroll the mouse pointer to the bottom of the page to see the NSv trials such as NSv VMware ESXi, NSv AWS and NSv Azure.
4. Place the mouse pointer on any of these trials to show up Try Now option.
5. Click on Try Now and a small pop-up box appears.
6. In the pop-up box, provide a Friendly Name, choose the respective Tenant Name (Product Group) and click on Try Now to generate a serial number and authentication code for trial license.
7. Navigate to Product Management | My Products to see the newly registered/generated NSv 200 trial product.
8. Click on the Product Details icon of the newly generated NSv 200 trial.
9. Product Details such as Serial Number, Authentication Code and Registration Code required to register the NSv instance from its GUI are shown up.
Was This Article Helpful?