How to Activate Capture ATP Trial on WAF appliance
03/26/2020 9 10130
Capture ATP is now available on WAF appliance, a trial license if often used in order to provision the new features while the existing appliance remains in production.
To register a CATP trial license on mysonicwall.com with the view in Contemporary Mode.
Log into the mysonicwall.com account as user to whom the appliance will be registered.
1. Click on Product Management | My Products
2. Select WAF
3. Click on Licenses
4. Click on TRY
5. To Activite Select the nearest Data Center.
6. Once selected Click on Activite.
7. Login to WAF appliance, Click on System | Licenses
8. Click Synchronize. Once you Click You we be able to see TODO Services need info in order to be enabled.
9. Click on Activite, Upgrade, or Renew services.
10. Click on Enter Info. (Sometimes Datacenter selected under mysonicwall account might not get updated on the device, hence you need to select the data center on the device once again).
11. Select the appropriate Data Center nearest your location.
12. Click on Submit.
Once done the Cature Advanced Threat Protcection Trial will be activiated.