Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How do I validate the installation of Sentinel Agent for Capture Client?
03/26/2020 22 11433
This KB article describes the process to validate the installation of Sentinel Agent for Capture Client.
Here are the following things that should be checked on the endpoint device where Capture client has been installed.
1. Open command prompt and run as an Administrator.
2. Change the path of the command prompt to the SentinelOne Agent
C:\Program Files\SentinelOne\Sentinel Agent "version number"
3. Enter the command: sentinelctl status
NOTE: Make sure that Sentinel Monitor and Sentinel Agent shows loaded.
4. Run the command: sentinelctl config
NOTE: Confirm that the mgmtServer is pointed to a server and does not say null.
5. You can also confirm the Management server and Server Site by checking the following file path
C:\Program Files\SentinelOne\Sentinel Agent 18.104.22.16800\config\UserConfig.json
Below is the screenshot of what can be seen on the UserConfig.json file