How do I setup scheduled reports on SonicWall Email Security?
03/26/2020 6 10279
This article provides information to setup scheduled reports for SonicWall Email Security appliance/software.
To create a scheduled report login into the ES appliance as Admin.
- Go to Manage | Reporting | Scheduled Reports
- Click on Add New Scheduled Report
- Select the Type of report the List in the Drop down Menu
- Once the report is selected, fill out the other options on the page.
- Example, time of day and day of week and frequency of the report.
- Also Fill out the sender’s name and email address to be sent from and recipient’s email address.
- Click on Save Scheduled Report to save the report.
The report will be generated on the schedule selected and sent to the designated recipient(s).
NOTE: If the navigation or the screenshot looks different from the one mentioned above , you may be in an older firmware version and would require a firmware upgrade. Please refer the link below to upgrade the firmware to latest version.