How do I send email reports of custom queries to multiple recipients?
03/26/2020 4 4665
This article describes about how to create a custom query and set the query action to send report over an email to multiple recipients.
Cloud App Security allows you to create custom queries and send that report as an email to multiple recipients. Follow below steps to create a custom query:
- Login to the Cloud App Security tenant by going to cloud.sonicwall.com
- Navigate to Analytics | Custom queries | Click on Add new query.
- After configuring the query as per your requirement, save the query by going to Query | Save as
- After saving the query, set the query action to "send email report". Yyou can add multiple recipient email address ( internal / external users ) separated by comma.
- Now, you should be able to see the newly configured custom query under your custom queries list.
- Click on Scheduled report edit button on the query and set the "time sent " time to receive the report as per your schedule.
NOTE: When query is sent to multiple recipients, there is an arrow to expand and list the recipients. This doesn't expand which prevents you from seeing who the query was sent to. This is an expected behavior.