How do I remove the autosaved username from the connect tunnel client?
03/26/2020 1331 10652
This article describes how to disable auto saving the username in the connect tunnel client.
Perform the following steps to disable autosaving usernames within the connect tunnel client:
- Log in to AMC.
- Click on Maintenance in the left-hand navigation menu.
- In the URL, append "?advanced=1", and hit return.
- Click on Configure under the new section Configuration extensions.
- Click New.
- For the Key field, put in: EVPN_DISABLE_USERNAME_CACHE.
- For the Value field, put in: 1
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
- Apply Changes (this will force an apply-all, making the changes take effect).
Disable Credential caching, i.e., set “Use cached credentials” to “Never”.
Login to AMC Console: navigate to Realms | Community | Access Methods | Tunnel IP | Configure. Select Connect Tunnel options, set cached credentials to "Never"