How do I register my SonicWall Secure Upgrade appliance?
12/20/2019 2434 22091
SonicWall's Secure Upgrade Plus program allows you to trade in your legacy firewall, wireless access point, secure remote access or email security device for a current-generation SonicWall appliance at a significant discount.
This article describes the steps required to register your upgrade device.
- Go to www.MySonicWall.com, log in to your account.
- Under dashboard click
3. Enter the serial number or activation key for the product you wish to register, click Confirm.
4. Register a Product pop up will appear, please complete the fields and then click Register.
5. Secure Upgrade Plus pop up will appear. If you are replacing an older SonicWall, select SonicWall Replacement. If you are replacing a competitors product, select Competitive Replacement.
- If SonicWall Replacement is selected, a list of the available devices that can be used as a replacement will populate. You need to select that SonicWall Trade-In unit to be replaced, click Register.
NOTE: You will confirm if you want to Register Only or Register and Transfer licensing. Register Only registers the newer Upgrade unit, and gives you 60 days to complete the transfer on the older Trade-In unit. You can complete this action at any time from the additional options on the Product Page. Register and Transfer immediately transfers all applicable licensing to the Upgrade unit and removes the Trade-In unit from MySonicWall.
CAUTION: If Register and transfer is selected OR the services are not transferred within sixty (60) days, SonicWall will automatically transfer such services after such time period. The Eligible SonicWall Product will be deactivated and may not be re-registered, updated, supported, returned or upgraded.
5. If Competitive Replacement is selected complete all fields in the short survey (make, model, serial number). Click Register.
Find a list of eligible upgrade options here.