Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How do I manually blacklist a file on Capture Client?
03/26/2020 6 9047
This KB describes the procedure to manually blacklist variants across the tenant.
Capture Client allows the Administrator to blacklist a particular file using their SHA 1 across the entire tenant network.
The following steps are followed to blacklist a variant manually:
- Click on Add (found at the bottom right of the screen)
- The following window would be opened to add the blacklist.
- OS: This option lets you choose the operating systems among Windows, MAC OS and Windows (Legacy)
- SHA 1: This field allows the entry of the SHA 1 of the variant.
- Description: This field allows the admin to give a friendly description for the blacklist.