How do I manage tenants from MySonicWall.com?
03/26/2020 1432 20211
A tenant is a logical collection of SonicWall products; they can be products in your own company, at a customer's company, in a particular location, or of a particular type (for example, firewalls).
The tenant must be managed by at least one user group. Additionally, an email message can be sent to all group members to notify them of changes.
- Navigate to www.mysonicwall.com and login using your credentials.
- Click Product Management | My Groups.
Create a new tenant:
- Click the New Tenant icon located on the right-hand side.
- Give the group a descriptive name.
- Select the user group that will manage the tenant.
- Click Confirm.
Add or remove products from a tenant:
- Click on the View Products icon that appears on the left-hand side when hovering over a Tenant.
- In the view products page, select the icon on the top right-hand side to manage products in the group.
- On this page, you can select available products and add them to the tenant by moving them over to assigned products, or vice versa.
CAUTION: Please note that products can only exist in one tenant at a time. If you do not see products under available products, check that they are not assigned to another tenant.
- Click Save when you are done making changes.
A product group can be managed by one or more user groups, and a user group can manage multiple product groups.
Delete a tenant:
- Hover over a tenant and click the trashcan icon.