Support on SonicWall Products, Services and Solutions
Browse Knowledgebase by Category
How do I manage tenants from MySonicWall.com?
02/22/2021 1550 22325
A tenant is a logical collection of SonicWall products; they can be products in your own company, at a customer's company, in a particular location, or of a particular type (for example, firewalls).
The tenant must be managed by at least one user group. Additionally, an email message can be sent to all group members to notify them of changes.
- Navigate to www.mysonicwall.com and login using your credentials.
- Click My Workspace | Dashboard.
Create a new tenant:
- Click the Create Tenant icon located on the right-hand side.
- To create a Tenant, enter the tenant name in the New Tenants box and click the checkmark next to it.
- We can see the New Tenant under MY Workspace|Dashboard.
Transfer product to a tenant:
- Navigate to MY Workspace|Tenant Products. Select All tenants under the drop-down list.
- Select the checkbox for the Product and click Transfer Products.
- In the Transfer products to page, select the Tenant to which you would like the product transferred to. Click Transfer.
- Once transferred, the updated Tenant will show under TENANTS.
CAUTION: Please note that products can only exist in one tenant at a time.
Delete a tenant:
- Navigate to My Workspace|Dashboard, click on three dots icon and select Delete. You can also view all tenants as list (View all as List) and click on the trash icon to delete a tenant.
NOTE: If a tenant has a product added under it, the delete button or the trash icon will not show up for that tenant. Please transfer the product to other tenant, in order to see the delete option.