- GMS 8.7
- CONNECTWISE MANAGE Admin Account Access
a. Below are the configuration steps to set up integration between GMS and ConnectWise:
- Install/Configure GMS and Go to Console Panel > Management > Domains screen to create domains as needed (in case of multiple Domains) (Domains in GMS map to managed companies in ConnectWise Manage). Domains in GMS map to managed companies in ConnectWise Manage.
2. Now Login to ConnectWise Manage . Also Note down SiteURL, MSP Company (your company’s name)
3. Once logged in, navigate to System->Manage->API members
i.Click on + sign to create a new API member for the managed company admin
ii. Add an admin profile for the managed company
iii. Click on tab “API Keys” and generate a Public and Private key for the admin.
4. Now, login to the GMS to manage a specific domain (managed company), navigate to Console->ConnectWise->Settings. Fill the site URL, your company, public and private keys and hit “Test Connectivity” followed by Update. Test connectivity should be successful to move forward.
5. On clicking update, fill in following details in Service Integration Settings:
I. Service Board – Choose the service board that you are managing.
II. Managed Company - From the drop down, pick the company that you want to map to the GMS domain that you are logged in.
III. Choose Agreement Type
IV. Configuration Type – This is SonicWall. It will help you filter SonicWall assets on ConnectWise configurations dashboard.
V. Click on Configure Ticket Priority and assign priorities.
6. Once you click “Update” on ConnectWise Manage Settings. The integration setup is complete. Asset (Firewalls etc.) will get synced to ConnectWise Manage.
7. Now configure alerts in GMS, by login to GMS and go to Firewall > Manage > Events > Alert Setting page.
8. Select the correspoding alert/s (where you want to create connectise ticket) and click 'Edit' icon
9. In the 'Edit Alert' box, Click on 'Add Destination' and select ' Connectwise - Service Tickets' and choose status and schedule
10. Once done, click 'Update' button
11. Once alerts settings are configured, and an event triggers creation of alert in GMS, the ticket will get created in ConnectWise Manage. Likewise, when the alert gets deleted in GMS, the corresponding ticket in ConnectWise Manage will get deleted.
ConnectWise Manage Side: