How do I connect to a VPN automatically through NetExtender?
10/22/2020 18 People found this article helpful 21,950 Views
This article describes about connecting to the vpn profile automatically through the VPN client, NetExtender after the PC restart or shutdown.
Users can connect to the VPN profile automatically once PC is restarted or after shutdown by enabling the below settings on NetEx client:
- To auto-connect after a restart:
- Launch NX client on client PC
- Click on the settings icon
- Under settings tab > Enable Automatically connect with profile and select the required VPN server profile.
- To auto-connect after shutdown:
With the above changes your PC will be able to automatically connect to the VPN server upon a restart/shutdown.
Was This Article Helpful?